Saturday, March 5, 2011

Apothecarius Argentum - Volume 9 Chapter 33 (ENGLISH)

Today I am unveiling my evil master plan (mwahaha!) This is the project I've been wanting to see finished for a very long time. As you may know, Apothecarius Argentum was licensed by CMX in North America, who published the first 8 volumes before they went out of business. The last release of this series was back in 2009. At this point, I think it's safe to consider the series thoroughly abandoned by the licenseholders. For this reason, I've undertaken to translate the rest of the series (Volumes 9, 10 and 11). 
I want to remind all of you that my Japanese is really not at any kind of professional level, so you should read my releases somewhat skeptically. Especially for this series, there are a lot of complicated dialogues about advanced topics (international politics, scientific ideas, etc). I've done my best but I'm pretty sure there are a few mistakes. In any event, please enjoy this release as well!


Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?45i895nr53xh8pi


Please consider purchasing the officially licensed volumes:
Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7
Volume 8

10 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you * infinity. This is one of my fave series and I was so bummed when I heard that it got dropped so I think it's totally awesome that you're picking it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I saw this on Mangaupdates and a smile immediately appeared. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! it's sad that cmx has gone out of business... but i'm glad i can still read this ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am sooo thankful, i was waiting for some group to pick it up but it seemed like noone was interested or at least it was forgotten... so i looked over the raws and kinda made up my own storyline^^ but this is so much better.
    im really really happy cause i love the story! thank you so much, cant wait for the next releases :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn it, hadn't realized they went out of business. Thank you so much for continuing the story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, thank you so much for picking this up! I own all the licensed English volumes of Apothecarius Argentum and was heartbroken when CMX closed up shop, since they published some older and really unusual shoujo. I'm still wondering if I'll ever see the rest of The Young Magician or Swan...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhhmm, I'm just going to say thanks for the second release here, because I can't seem to do it on the actual post itself, but yeah, thanks again for Chapter 34 Icarus :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're most welcome! I was wondering why no one commented, I felt a little jipped, haha. I'll see if it's something to do with the settings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know why, but it keeps freezing up and not letting me type in the verification code just as I'm about to post. Thanks if you can fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1 person was able to comment. I looked at the settings but I really have no idea what's wrong :(
    PS I think I know you, KrimsonStriker. "otherhalfofyang" is part of your email? The other day I was cleaning out my email contacts and deleted your email because I don't remember ever adding it. It's really a coincidence! Do you use livejournal? I really don't remember what I could have emailed you about.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.