Friday, June 10, 2011

Apothecarius Argentum - Volume 9 Chapter 35 (ENGLISH)

Another long-awaited release of Apothecarius Argentum! I'm really hoping to pick up the pace on this series. I found this chapter easier to translate than previous chapters, thanks to slowly gaining experience.
The first half of the chapter seemed to really drag on, it was pretty boring to work on, but then at the end the pace picks up, a lot of significant things happen. I can't wait to see what happens next! 
One 'translator's note' is about Trildan's text on page 35, "Anyways it's good if you're in this position. If that's the case, anything and everything, your..." This was pretty nonsensical in Japanese as well. I think Trildan has some secret plans that we don't know about yet, and in these sentences he's referring to them, but we can't understand it until later on when everything is revealed. 
I am secretly rooting for Trildan! Anyone else? It's my guilty secret.I keep thinking he's going to turn out to be a good guy, but then he does something cruel again!
Anyways, here's the chapter. As always, please enjoy!


Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?xd8gg4pgewkk2mf

1 comment:

  1. Woot, thanks for the release once again Icarus! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.