Friday, July 22, 2011

Apothecarius Argentum - Volume 10 Chapter 37 [ENGLISH]

In the blink of an eye, almost an entire month passed since the last release of Apothecarius Argentum! What have I been doing? I don't know either! 
This is another very good chapter, I think everyone will enjoy it a lot! So many plot developments, and I can't decide which ones to believe and which ones to be suspicious of. 
Just so everyone knows, "that gentleman" that everyone keeps referring to is the leader of Mord. This can also be translated as "the other party." I also changed the spelling of "Ibraim" to "Ibram" because it shows it written like that in 'english' on a map in this chapter. 


Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?uhzddoy56pmohqf

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Can't wait to read it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Thanks for reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new chapter, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot, thanks once again for the awesome release Icarus :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome Celestine and KS :D
    KS, I can always count on receiving your comments, it makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the new chapter! >3<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Nox Vulpes and Sangria Penguin for your kind comments! I'll keep at it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.