Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Asuka 08 2011 Furoku: Saiunkoku Monogatari "Art Book"

Hi guys~! I spent a lot of money this month as a special treat to myself to order some monthly manga magazines. I will be scanning chapters of a few series in the next few weeks, and also some complete volumes I bought at the same time. For today, though, I'm sharing a mini artbook that was a furoku (free gift) with Asuka magazine. It's a commemorative collection of pictures from the past few years that Saiunkoku Monogatari has been being published as a manga (for those who don't know, it was originally a series of novels, then anime and manga were adapted from that). So all of these photos are recycled but many I haven't seen before, and all of them are very lovely! I hope you enjoy as much as I did.
PS: This file is almost 100mb, sorry for the large size! There are only 27 pages... But they are all full color and very large. Be warned!


Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?sxmch3haigvradq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.