Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love So Life Chapter 54 Summary and LQ RAWs

First of all, I want to make it clear that I will NOT be doing these summaries and RAWs on a regular basis because I don't have enough money to buy these magazines and have them shipped to me, the cost is around 30$ a month >,< I only bought a few issues with some extra money I got from doing a lot of overtime last month. Sorry guys! When I get to Japan this September, I'll try to do it regularly (in that case since I don't have to pay shipping it'll be about 7$ per month).
These are super-LQ RAWs, I literally took photographs of the magazine with my digi-cam. It took a grand total of 2 minutes, as apposed to the 4 or so hours it would take me to make HQ RAWs. Sorry for my laziness, but please be patient while waiting for the HQ scanlations, those guys are working really hard even if the releases seem slow (look how slow MY releases are, after all!)

Here is the summary I posted a few days ago on Mangafox:

The chapter starts out with Shiharu returning to the orphanage rather late at night, looking depressed. The phone rings and the caretaker lady who is in charge of running the orphanage answers it. It's Matsunaga calling to make sure Shiharu got home safely, but when the caretaker offers to let him talk to Shiharu, he says that it's late and so it's not necessary, and hangs up. Shiharu looks even more depressed, and there's a small flashback of her saying "I'm going home!" and leaving Matsunaga's apartment, and Shiharu thinks "I acted really weird just then..." She goes back to her room and there is a broken cup (I think it might be the one that Matsunaga had bought for her to use at his house? Not sure.) From the things she's thinking about, it seems that in the previous chapter Shiharu accidentally broke that cup, and when Matsunaga found out he said something like "What's the big deal, it's just a cup?" In this chapter Shiharu stares at the cup, thinking "Because he's a good person, he probably didn't mean it like "it doesn't matter"" but (although she's the one who decided to feel this way on her own) that cup was a symbol of her belonging in the family. Then Shiharu shakes herself out of it, saying "what's with this 'woe-is-me' way of thinking!" She resolves to appologize for breaking the item he bought her and wonders why she's having such childishly selfish emotions. Then she makes a sad face and thinks "this is the first time... that I've wanted so strongly to be understood by someone." The next day at daycare the teacher asks Shiharu to give Matsunaga an envelope which contains pictures which were taken at the class presentation (which presumably happened in the past few chapters). After day care Shiharu and the twins go to the library and get some more videos, one about trains and one about "Chuu Tarou" a mouse who shoots a 'cheese beam' at baddies. Shiharu tells the twins they can watch them before bed if they wash up and brush their teeth. There's a cute scene where Aoi tells Shiharu to "sit here!" and the twins climb in her lap and watch the movie, completely enthralled. Shiharu suddenly repeats her oath (in her thoughts) to stop being weird and childish and thinking about selfish stuff like 'wanting to be understood.' However a little later when Matsunaga comes home from work he seems that he's about to apologize about the other day but she cuts him off by giving him the envelope with the pictures. There are two inside and he says the twins' Grandma and Grandpa will each get one. Then he tells her there's something he wanted to give her, too, and hands her a bag. Inside is a gift box with a new mug in it. Shiharu gets a sad look on her face and Matsunaga asks if she doesn't like the style, because he tried to pick one similar to the old one. She responds that she doesn't deserve to receive something like this from him. She bursts out that yesterday she though "You're horrible!" about him because he called the matter of the cup breaking "that [small] matter" (the way she says this implies that she was thinking angrily at him in order to ignore her anger at herself for having broken the cup). Then she thinks "Oh no... In front of Matsunaga, I can't conceal my Honne (real feelings, the selfish and nasty kind you don't want people to know about)" She also bursts out that, just now when she heard that he'll give the photos to grandma and grandpa she smiled but in her heart she was thinking "I wish you'd say that you won't give them the twins as well." (So I misunderstood earlier, it's the grandparents, not the father, who is going to take the twins). She then thinks that even if she didn't say it, she can't keep the selfish feelings from showing up on her face, and that she wanted to always be together with the twins, so why can't she? Then she thinks "Don't take them away" and starts crying. She tells Matsunaga "[Because of my selfish wishes] I can't wish for you happiness honestly with all my heart, so please don't be so kind for me anymore." Then she thinks that with these kind of feelings, she's not suited to being a babysitter. That's when Matsunaga hugs her, and the chapter ends (darn!)

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting the link and summarizing the chapter. Really many thanks!
    The twins have grown up! How cute! Shiharu and Matsunaga as well ^^ I am looking forward to next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it, I dropped by in MF for the first time in MONTHS and I saw your spoiler post in the LsL forum. I just can't effin' believe it and I'm SO GRATEFUL to you that I don't even know how to express it!! I'll love you forever, honestly! All those months I've been looking frantically for raws, spoilers, even the SLIGHTEST hints for this manga and I found one big NOTHING, honestly, I'm alright with LQ, even with super LQ, or even super LQ RANDOM pics, with ANYTHING really, and you've just MADE MY DAY and with this you've done one very good deed. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are very welcome! Thank you for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your links don't work http://www.mediafire.com/?axsoyp6v9o9b7sp their blank file

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really understand what you're saying, but I assure you the link works... I just tried it again myself and the file downloaded fine, and all the photos were inside. Over 600 people have downloaded this file already and no one else mentioned any problems.

      Delete
  5. I think all I can do while reading your summaries is to squee. LOL

    Thanks so so much! also for the raws~~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for the summaries !!! but ... why not chap 42 to 53 ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Vivien! I will be summarizing 42-53 as well, but I haven't gotten to it yet. The reason why I have 54 to 61 done already is because I had access to those RAWs and didn't have RAWs for 42-53. But I do have them now, so I'm going to go back and catch up the missing chapters as quickly as I can. Thanks for your patience :D

      Delete
  7. He hugged her~ so cute! Thank you for the summary! ; v ;

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, what kind of program am I suppose to have inorder to download the scans? I tried it--but it said I need to download something. what kind of program did you use to save the link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's uploaded on Mediafire, you don't need any program to download it. It might say something like that in one of the advertisements/pop-ups, but just ignore them, they are trying to get you to download spam.
      You do need WinRAR to open the file once you download it, though.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.