Friday, May 4, 2012

Love So Life Chapter 60 Summary

Keruto already updated her blog with a summary of Love So Life Chapter 60 (so quick!), so once again I'll post a translation of her comments. I also bought this issue, so in about a month when I get it in the mail I'll post RAWs on here.

[Love So Life <Chapter 60>]
This is the second part of the story of Matsunaga-san's past. I didn't like that the story skipped around a lot between [Matsunaga-san's] own experiences and the siblings' [memories together], and this time the chapter focused mostly on the period after [Matsunaga-san] first took custody of the twins, but there were times, [reading about] Matsunaga-san's hard work and the twins' situation that I was on the verge of tears.......
Seeing the troubles of Matsunaga-san, who couldn't get used to raising children alone, I thought how truly lucky it is that he has Shiharu-tan now. 
It really is difficult raising children, huh? I can understand Matsunaga-san's feelings of being 'healed' by Shiharu-tan.
However, it might be that, watching Matsunaga-san on TV doing his best as an announcer, the older brother Kouichi-san was actually rooting for him the whole time!
I'll arbitrarily believe that, although he must have had lots of reasons for not coming home, [Kouichi-san] was surely always cheering on Matsunaga-san's efforts! 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for translating it ^^
    I really want to see these latest chapters!
    It's really interesting that the story now revolves around Matsunaga's past :) and most importantly the arrival of the older brother!
    Oh waiting for month is really not easy, but that's better than no chapters available at all :D
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome :D Thanks for letting me know that this chapter was updated already!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the update Icarus Bride!!! I hope it don't turn into a love triangle. I love the relationship that the main two are building. I hope the brother don't try to come inbetween them its going to be hard enough about what is going on about the twins!! So thanks alot and hoping for the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Bibby! I seriously doubt Kouichi and Seiji will form a love-triangle with Shiharu... The manga always emphasizes that Seiji is really pushing the upper limit of 'socially accepted age gap' between dating partners, and since Kouichi is even older...
      Well, I guess we'll see!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.