Friday, September 7, 2012

Love So Life Chapter 65 Summary (Kanonmanga)

I've arrived in Japan and settled in with my host family. They are absolutely wonderful, and aside from being hot as ______, Japan is pretty awesome too. I'm having a bit harder time than I anticipated finding a place to buy manga, but I'm going to search this weekend, so bear with me! In the meantime, please read this short summary from Kanonmanga blog, which Nanaga kindly shared with me!


Asked by his ex-girlfriend if he has any willingness to do things over with her, Matsunaga-san refuses. Actually, she was proposed to by her boyfriend and in order to move forward from Matsunaga-san, who she was stuck on, she came intentionally to be flat-out refused by him. Later, when he returned home, Matsunaga-san informed Shiharu that the date for the twins to be taken by their grandparents is set for sometime in the end of March, but…
Shiharu seems to have accepted it. (TN: I think I’m interpreting this right. Literally it says “The feeling of having arrived at a thorough conclusion.”) It looks like the next chapter will be about Nao-kun.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for translating the summary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new posting, Icarus!

    I've been so worried that Matsunaga would hesitate or even think about giving her another chance. I am curious if the author will finally conclude the end of Nao's feelings for Shiharu next.

    Now I am patiently waiting for your great summary of this chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mimi! I was worried too. Matsunaga-san seems like the type who never does anything halfheartedly so the time he spent dating Ayumi he must have really loved her... So I'm a bit surprised he wasn't tempted. BUT you'll be happy to see that in the moment when he's thinking about how to respond to Ayumi, an image of Shiharu and the twins pops into his head :D

      Delete
  3. I knew it right from the start! Matsunaga-san will refuse and the ex-girlfriend is getting married! XD haha so happy~ I wish the raws will come out now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should be out today :D I'm working on it.

      Delete
  4. well damn she moves on fast lol (the ex

    ReplyDelete
  5. That type of person wasn't ryt for Masunaga -San only Shiharu -tan!
    Thanks to Icarus bride for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.