Sunday, October 14, 2012

Apothecarius Argentum Volume 10 Chapter 39 [English]

For the first time, in a really really long time, I have an actual scanlation for you guys! This is only possible due to a huge amount of help from two amazing people! ScaryRei translated this chapter, and Sonika typeset it for me. With their help, I'm hoping to finish this series-- there are only 5 chapters left 'til the end!

This chapter has a big, big, HUGE plot twist at the end, so please make sure to read it!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?grg4q3417qm439t

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work! :D Really enjoying this series. >3<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thanks for the nice comment :D

      Delete
  2. Squee!!!!!!!!! Downloading now, can't wait to read it! Thank you, thank you for your hard work! Hope you're having a blast in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really obsessed with this Manga! I've waited for Chapter 40 for about 2 years now. I hope you can publish it already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in search for the author and I want to beg her to please publish the ending. I kept on imagining what would be its ending. Please please please

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.