Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Shinigami Hime no Saikon - Chapter 1 [Joint with Antisense Scanlations]

I'd say "finally we've got a real chapter of this series for you" except my friends over at Antisense Scanlations were so quick with proofreading and editing this chapter that "finally" isn't quite the word for it! This is a great series and I can't wait until we get into the main storyline, so you guys can enjoy it as much as I am!  If you enjoyed this chapter, please make sure to visit Antisense Scanslations' site and thank them for their hard work

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

PS: Who do you think is more handsome, Matsunaga-san or Kashburn? Leave a comment letting me know!

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the "thanks for your purchase" part!!
    Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe me too! Alicia is too great. I love her positive outlook.

      Delete
  2. Matsunaga! Said without the slightest hint of hesitation, even before reading this manga. I'm pretty sure it'll still be Matsunaga even after I read it. Because I really like his personality and it makes him even more handsome. =3

    Thanks for the chapter, I'll check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks for your vote Kai! I think Matsunaga-san has a better personality but Kashburn's brooding and evil faces are pretty attractive sometimes.

      Delete
    2. After reading the chapter I understood why you asked. XD
      But I won't back down from my vote. =3

      Delete
  3. thank you so much for your hardwork!
    oooh bishies... why not both

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for your hard work,
    i'm really happy that you translate Shinigami Hime no Saikon
    ❀‿❀
    right now i choose matsunaga-san i really love him ,but who know? maybe i will love Kashburn as well
    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the new chapter

    I like Kashburn more than Matsunaga based on personilty I guess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the new chapter! Your group is so fast with the release! :D

    Very appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for this release! the first chapter was really interesting~ looking forward to more ^^
    Ganbatte Ica-san & Antisense scanslations <3

    Hmm I say both Matsunaga-san & Kashburn are equal now xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for sharing this release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh~ I think this will be an interesting series to read! Thank you both for working on this! I look forward to the next chapter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.