Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Shinigami Hime no Saikon - Chapter 3 [Joint with Antisense Scanslations]

And we've got another chapter of Shinigami Hime no Saikon for you already! This is thanks to the speedy work of my friends at Antisense Scanslations, without whom we'd have a lot of translations and RAWs that I'm way too lazy to edit together <3 Finally the introductory arch is over and we're starting to move into the beginning of a plot unfolding. Stay tuned for more to come, we're going to aim at releasing this series every week, but if it doesn't work out blame me, not Antisense, because I'm barely keeping my head above water in terms of schoolwork and I might run out of time to translate in the next few weeks.

Read Online: Link Here! Download: Link Here!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, thanks! The girl is such an unusual main heroine. In a good way. XD I like her. It goes without saying that Kashburn is a magnificent chara as well. XD but me, knowing this is a shoujo and being my sappy self, I can't help but wonder how this unceremonious, sharp and despotic person is going to learn to love this weird little girl. I'll stay tuned and cheer you guys on!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.