Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Kore wa Koi no Hanashi


By: Chika

Status: 9 Volumes, Ongoing
Summary (from Mangaupdates): A love story between a novelist and a school girl with a 21 year age gap! After recently moving into his grandmother's house in the countryside, Shinichi is bored with everything despite his success as a novelist. That is, until one day, when a young girl with a stray cat appears at his doorstep. A girl with a very tragic look in her eyes...

Chapter 20: Link Here!
Chapter 21: Link Here!
(No posts for Chapers 22-25)
Chapter 26: Link Here!
Chapter 27: Link Here!
Chapter 28: Link Here!
Chapter 28.5: Link Here!
Chapter 29: Link Here!
Chapter 30: Link Here!
Chapter 31: Link Here!
Chapter 32: Link Here!
Chapter 33: Link Here!
Chapter 34: Link Here!
Chapter 35: Link Here!
Chapter 36: Link Here!
Chapter 37: Link Here!
Chapter 38: Link Here!
Chapter 38.5: Link Here!
Chapter 39: Link Here!
Chapter 40: Link Here!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link and I do like the bubble translation function. I like your summaries, but find reading the dialogue while looking at the artwork to be the best way to read manga.
    Thanks again,
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the updates.. I really like this story and i want to see what happens next!! will you continue to update next chapters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Icarus!

    I was wondering if you'll be translating and uploading chapter 41 for Kore wa Koi no Hanashi. It's okay if you are short on time, I completely understand. But, if you plan on doing it, I'd love to know so I can check! I love this series so much and really would like to know what they are saying this chapter knowing that it's the second to last chapter.

    Thank you so much for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE AWESOOOOOOOOMEE!!!! thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!! i love you for life. this is my favorite manga, aside from koi kaze.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Thanks for your great summaries! It's a pity that scanlation for this series is so slow.
    Can you tell me if this series has ended with chapter 42?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It shows a pretty clear conclusion. I won't spoil it to you if you haven't seen the raw, but it seems finished.

      Delete
  7. Will you translate chapter 41? :3
    I'm really thankful for what you've done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi.
    So, I'm not trying to be a bother but I must jump on the bandwagon to show that there's interest in the translation of ch 41! It's such a big part in their story and I'd love to understand what's being said. XP also, the way you translated ch 40 was great since it allowed us to read and see the images.cbut I'll take whatever I can get!!!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.