Monday, June 24, 2013

Erotic Fairy Tales - Red Riding Hood - Chapter 1 [Joint with Antisense Scanslations]

Today's release is another joint with my friends over at Antisense Scanslations! I will be translating for the Red Riding Hood arch of their Takano Yumi's "Erotic Fairy Tales" project. The RAWs for this series were funded by a donor, thank you very much for your contribution! I hope you all enjoy this unique twist on the traditional Red Riding Hood fairy tale!

WARNING: This series contains graphic heterosexual sex scenes, swearing and nudity. 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

9 comments:

  1. Hufff I expect loli but.......
    Wateva
    Thank you so much for your hardwork! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it's a different retelling of the old story!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for reading :D

      Delete
  3. This manga is one of stories in 'Erotic Fairy Tales' series, isn't it? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I will be translating for the Red Riding Hood arch of their Takano Yumi's "Erotic Fairy Tales" project."

      Yes, it is.

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry that I make you to remind me the introduction again. Next time, I will read everything clearly, and this inconvenience will never happen again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, don't worry! I just wasn't sure if I understood your question right. No need to apologize :D

      Delete
  5. Thanks for this interesting project ♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.