Friday, June 21, 2013

Oji Koi - Side Story #2

Today's release is another side story. This chapter appeared in print in Hana to Yume magazine, as a kind of advertisement for this series. I suspect it will be included in volume 2 once it's published. You might notice that I didn't do very much (any) re-drawing for this chapter; because the magazine scans are hard to work with I elected to simply set the English text on top of the Japanese without cleaning it out. I hope it doesn't interfere with readability.

Download: Link Here!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot!!! :D And thanks for the news regarding this series. I read in your replies to the other post that there would be apparently a vol 2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the scanlation and translation. I love Ojikoi and am longing to read the side story only included in the tankobon. Thanks again for BOTH side stories. If you can, please please translate chapter 8 as well. I read it on Hana to Yume online already but would love to see it get translated.

    Also, out of curiosity, if you have Ojikoi tankobon on hand do you mind to tell me what is Boss's name in Japanese Kanji? I know his name is Kageyama Kiichi. Don't know what is Kiichi written in kanji characters though. Always wanted to know >M<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His name in Kanji is 陰山喜一. :D Thanks for your kind words, I'm planning to translate chapter 8 as well.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.