Thursday, June 20, 2013

Oji Koi - Volume 1 Side Story "Special File"

I am not necessarily planning on scanlating this series, but there are a few more chapters that seem to have been abandoned(?) by the previous scanlators, and I really love this series so... Today I'm releasing the (very short) side story at the end of Volume 1. I also have RAWs for a special (18-page long) side story that only appeared in the Hana to Yume magazine, never online. Also, chapter 8 has been released already on Hana to Yume online, though most people seem to think the series is already complete. I'll release these two side stories and then probably do chapter 8 as well if there are no signs of life from the original scanlators. Anyways, enjoy!

Download: Link Here!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the chapter!! Is Oji Koi completed with only one volume? BU says it's 1 Volume (Ongoing).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind. But how many more chapters after chapter 7 will there be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how many chapters there will be. Right now only chapter 8 has been released. My guess is that there will be at least enough chapters to publish a full volume 2. Although the author has some other one-shots she could use to fill out the volume, if she doesn't feel like writing many more chapters. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for this!!! I am pleasantly surprised! I thought the series was complete or that's what the scanlator's page said.
    It's a nice, sweet series and I knew it thanks to a review posted in a blog. I really appreciate that you continue doing it (at least the side stories) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worried it might be complete, because Volume 1 has only 7 chapters, but usually when they put "1" on the published volume it means they intend for there to be more than 1 volume. Since there is a chapter 8 already, I expect they'll have to make enough chapters for an eventual volume 2, if not more :D

      Delete
  4. Thank you for working on the side story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I really like this manga, I hope I can read it in full. Thanks a lot for the info and the release as well. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this series, and really hope you continue to scanlate chapter 8 and up! Thanks for the side stories. <3

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.