Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Shinigami Hime no Saikon - Final Chapter [Joint with Antisense Scanslations]

At long last we've reached the final chapter of Fujiwara Ryou's manga adaption of Shinigami Hime no Saikon. It's been such a pleasure working on this series, thank you all for reading it! Please remember to purchase the books should they ever become licensed in your country, this series is definitely worth it! Also, if you'd like to purchase the volumes in Japanese, you can buy them on Amazon Japan or Honto.jp, both reputable sites that ship internationally. 

If you liked this series, please stay tuned for the sequel, "Shinigami Hime no Saikon: Baraen no Tokei Koushaku." The sequel is adapted to manga by a different mangaka, and serialized erratically on Hana to Yume Online. Antisense Scanslations and I will be collaborating on the sequel as well, starting from a re-release of Chapter 1, which was previously scanlated by Aqua Scans. However, we'll be taking a few months off to catch up on other things, so expect Chapter 1 sometime in the early Fall. 

I'd also like to take this opportunity to announce that I *will* be translating the Shinigami Hime no Saikon light novels, very slowly. I have the prologue almost ready for you guys, just need to work through the incredible proofreading Nanaga did for me. Check back in a few days, I'll get to this right after I finish up the Himegoto Asobi summary and Dengeki Daisy Chapter 71.

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!
You can also find full volume downloads on my main Shinigami Hime no Saikon page.

PS: Yes, I know that all the pictures on my site are not working T_T;; I was kind of an idiot and uploaded the RAWs of Dengeki Daisy Chapter 70 on my photobucket for online reading, and my monthly bandwidth limit was decimated in just over a week. I won't be doing that again! All the pictures should be back up in a few weeks when the month restarts. If anyone has any suggestions for *free* sites I can use to host online reading, please let me know. The one Antisense Scanslation uses to host Shinigami Hime no Saikon actually feeds off her own personal website's (paid) bandwidth. 

6 comments:

  1. Such an amazing manga. I was addicted to it. Too bad they had to end it, but why did they? No one seems to mention that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! and I am glad that you're going to translate the LNs, thank you \o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for finishing this amazing manga! And thanks for translating the light novels too! I'm pretty excited to see what kind of adventures Alicia and Kashburn have in there ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to both Icarus and Antisense for all the hard work and wonderful releases!

    I can't wait for the sequel so I was super excited to hear you guys might be releasing it some time in the future~ ;D

    Also, ASDFJKLFJFH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for picking up the novel version! To be honest, I was never really interested in light novels before, but I might just reconsider for this one exception xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this manga !
    I'm glad that you will keep on going not only with the sequel but also with the light novel !
    Gambatte !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it is over. I'm left wanting more.

    Thank you again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.