Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Aria Issue 8, 2013 Part 2 and Aria Issue 9, 2013

It's been a few weeks, but finally I've got (most of) the rest of the chapters from Aria Issue 8 ready, and Issue 9's chapters as well. The first chapter of Okoborehime is scanned properly, to give you guys a good feel for the beautiful artwork, but everything else is only photograph RAWs. They aren't as pretty, but they're readable, and they take *so* much less time. If you aren't satisfied with photograph RAWs, I would be happy to tell you a whole bunch of places you can buy your own copy

Okoborehime Chapter 1: Link Here!
Okoborehime Chapter 2: Link Here!

Junketsu + Kareshi Chapter 34: Link Here!
Junketsu + Kareshi Chapter 35: Link Here!

There's one more chapter I'll be scanning from Aria Issue 8, it's the 6th chapter of Kirikagohime to Mahoutsukai! I thought the series might be finished, but it looks like it is still on-going with a very erratic release schedule. I will provide proper scanned RAWs for this series, since I know there are several groups scanlating from my RAWs.

Also, Junketsu + Kareshi will be on hiatus in the next issue of Aria, Issue 10 (released 8/28), so Chapter 36 won't be out until the end of September, and I won't have the RAWs of it until early October. :(

 

3 comments:

  1. "The first chapter of Okoborehime is scanned properly, to give you guys a good feel for the beautiful artwork, but everything else is only photograph RAWs"

    I see beautiful artwork and I instantly start downloading.

    I wasn't disappointed, it's lovely indeed... If it weren't for the fact that there's this huge watermark on almost every page.

    Why did you do this to poor me?!

    As for the story, the 2 blond haired guys we see are her older brothers which one of them is to become king one of these days?

    And the black haired man is her knight/bodyguard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the part about "buy your own copy"! You can support the author and buy your own copy at any of those 4 websites I listed and have it shipped to you anywhere in the world. There won't be any watermarks on your copy. As for my copy, I put watermarks on it because other websites have been hosting RAWs that I bought, scanned, and edited on their site and claiming that they scanned it.

      Yes, the two blond haired guys are her brothers, but they won't be king! Her father, the current king, is very wise and knew that both of his sons have their own supporters and that if either one became king the other brother's supporters would rebel, and the country would have a civil war. So he decided to announce that he will retire while he's still alive and make his daughter, the princess, his successor! However, the princess never expected to be Queen and she really doesn't have any political allies. So the first thing she decides to do is gather a group of knights loyal to her and form her own "round table" before the day of her coronation. The problem is, all of the good knights who are strong and skillful and loyal have already been snatched up by her father and brothers for their own personal guards. The guy here is an exceptional fighter but he's been overlooked for some reason and works as an ordinary palace guard. The princess decides he will be the first person she wants as a knight of her round table, but he refuses! At the end of the chapter, you see her talking to some other guys, they are the famous kings of ages past. I believe they are ghosts or something. It seems she will rely on their guidance as she learns to be queen.

      Delete
    2. Wait... So by the way you're saying it, this will turn into a reverse harem with a bunch of knights?

      Don't know if I will follow, it doesn't really make much sense that the KIng would name the girl his successor when she was never in the political game and wasn't schooled in the many requirements of rulership.

      And it's not like in reality the brothers would stay put.

      I understand it's a shoujo and you have to bend things a little bit to have a story but I've seen these types of royal stories a bit too many times my hand was often touching my forehead.

      Also, I wasn't really being serious about the art thing =P .

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.