Monday, August 5, 2013

Oji Koi - Chapter 8.5

I know we released a whole bunch of stuff yesterday, but this chapter just got finished today and I didn't see any point in holding it back just because you guys might have a backlog in your reading list! This chapter was published in the 9/1 issue of The Hana to Yume (release 7/25). The theme for this issue was "Age-Gap Romance" ! This chapter of Oji Koi is the story of Boss and Ran-chan's promised Amusement Park date!

Download: Link Here!

PS: For fellow lovers of Age-Gap romances, I have good news! I've found several one-shots /short series lately with the same dynamic as Oji Koi: a goofy-but-dependable Ojisan X a mature-but-emotionally-fragile girl in her late teens or early twenties. Here is a preview picture for the first one-shot I plan to work on, called "Nioi" ("Scent") by Megumi Oku:

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this latest chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for reading :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you, i really love oji koi.
    And as a "fellow lovers of Age-Gap romances", i must confess your post-scriptum made me so happy... there really isn"t enough manga with old men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just picked up Oji-Koi last wee, so this additional chapter is a nice surprise, even if it is a short one. Discovered your blog only yesterday. Not a huge fan of the other stuff you scanlate - Shinigami Hime is as dull as golf, and the Erotic Stories are basically Harlequin Hentai targeted at women, and I'm a guy - but I'm grateful for Oji-koi and the Love So Life raws.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for your work on Oji Koi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your hardwork!

    Oooh age gap FTW! And it seems it'll be more mature maybe? Hwaaa I'll be waiting for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all ur works especially shinigami hime,tx 4 this chapter i really liked it.i wanted to ask u when u will post the raws of kore wa koi no hanashi 34? i really do love this manga!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't gotten the 7/28 issue of Aria in the mail yet. It takes 2-3 weeks by SAL so I should have it soon. I'll post the RAWs soon after.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.