Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hana to Yume Issue 20, 2013 Extras


I am planning to make a post with the extras from Issue 19 as well, but because of some faulty coordination on my part, when I got to a place where I have access to a scanner, I only have Issue 20 with me and forgot Issue 19 at home. I'll make sure to bring it next weekend, so I can share the Kamisama Hajimemashita Drama CD with you guys. 

In the meantime, there is yet another Akatsuki no Yona Drama CD included in this issue! Last time was the "Silver Dragon" story-arch, and this time it's the "Green Dragon" story-arch. Hopefully that makes sense to Akatsuki no Yona fans, because personally I have no idea what's going on. All I know is that Hana to Yume is doing a 4-issue-long Drama CD Furoku extravaganza, from issues 18-21 and the Drama CDs being released are 1. Akatsuki no Yona, 2. Kamisama Hajimemashita 3. Akatsuki no Yona 4. Love So Life.



Akatsuki no Yona Drama CD: Link Here!

Next, I scanned an article that appears at the very beginning of the magazine. It's a brief tutorial about what goes into creating manga.


Click for Larger Version

Click for Larger Version

I also scanned this lovely chapter cover page from one of my favorite series currently running in Hana to Yume: Boukyaku no Shirushi to Hime. I definitely recommend it to anyone who can read Japanese (since it's not being scanlated currently).

Click for Larger Version

And finally here's a quick picture of the advertisement for the Love So Life Drama CD that will be released in the next issue of Hana to Yume. In addition to the Drama CD, Love So Life will also be on the cover of the next issue! Our repayment for the long, long, long wait?



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the drama cds of Akatsuki no Yona! I'm a serious fan of the series, though the current scanlations are pretty slow (monthly releases in japan maybe?).

    In all honesty though, I can't make heads or tails of what they are saying, since I am currently still a beginner in Japanese. One thing I have noticed, though, is that the titles seem to skipped out on a story arc in between.

    After the Silver Dragon arc comes the Blue Dragon, then the Green Dragon. Also, the cover page says 1 and 3 for the Silver and Green arcs respectively. Does that mean that there is another Drama CD in the middle? If so, where can I find it? I tried looking Googling it, but got lost on the first page -_________-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reason why it say "1" and "3" is because these Drama CDs were released as part of a series of Drama CDs in 4 consecutive issue of Hana to Yume. However not all the Drama CDs in that series of 4 are from Akatsuki no Yona: the first and third Drama CDs are Akatsuki no Yona the 2nd one was Kamisama Hajimemashita and the 4th will be Love So Life.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing Akatsuki drama cd! And I would be delighted if you could upload Kamisama hajimemashita drama cd from the previous issue:) Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.