Monday, September 23, 2013

Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Chapter 35 RAWs and Summary

It's that time of the month again... and even though I STILL don't have the summary for chapter 34 up yet, I've got RAWs of chapter 35 for you guys already! If it makes you feel better, I have the summary of this chapter half-written already, and I've got tomorrow completely off of school and work to finish my Japanese homework write KKH summaries for my blog. Until then!

Download: Mediafire OR Box

*NEW*Read Online: Link Here!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing us this wonderful manga every month (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚* . Now all Shinichi-san does just wait for 2 years *teehee*. Gosh this manga its getting more and more interesting (≧∇≦).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't thank you enough. Going to read this later after work! ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the manga !!! :) it just made my day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing it. :) I hope you will update the summary too someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really aprecciate you sharing this wonderful manga!! Wish you will share a summary as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the feature of being able to look at the raw online (that's all i can do, I don't read Janpanese :-(, thanks a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maa-kun grows fast!
    He looks so manly, and he can look Shinichi straight in the eye now.

    I really love your blog thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.