Monday, October 21, 2013

How to Use CMOA.jp

I have made a picture tutorial showing you how to use Comic Store AKA cmoa.jp to buy manga ebooks. They have decent quality and excellent selection. You are running out of reasons not to purchase a copy of your favorite manga and support the author! PS: I'm not making money off of your ebook purchases, I simply feel morally obligated to do everything in my power to try and point some revenue back at the creators of the manga who may be financially damaged by the scanlations provided on my blog. 

This tutorial will teach you how to:
1. Register an Account at cmoa.jp
2. Set your computer's locale settings to "Japan" so that you can install the software (***Do this at your own risk. I am not responsible!!!)
3. Install the CMOA App that allows you to open and read the ebooks you've purchased.
4. Buy ebooks

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

View Tutorial: Link Here!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the awesome tutorial! I really appreciate it. Now I can go purchase this magazine I've been dying to read for a year now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you can only pay with credit card, right? No paypal or anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I just saw this post now. Yes, you have to pay with credit card. Debit card is also fine, I think. I was able to get a debit card from age 15. Maybe it's different if you don't live in the US.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the tutorial. Very useful as I wanted to take a look at CMOA but was never able to view anything there. I googled a how-to request about CMOA and right away found your page in the firsts results. I can't buy anything at the site but will at least be able to grab the freebies now. Is it possible to view the mangas one page at a time or is the viewer app stuck at the double-page setting?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.