Monday, October 21, 2013

Oyajism - October 2013

It's that time of the month again! I actually disliked all of the stories in this issue except one. I think I might add the cute oneshot about the OL, the Salaryman and the Kitten to my "potential future projects list." It keeps getting bigger and bigger but I am not making any more progress towards getting my current series done so I can start new ones :( 

If you haven't already, please check out my tutorial on how to buy ebooks from cmoa.jp! You, too, can support the authors of your favorite manga by buying their work-- without the backbreaking cost of international shipping! 

Download: Link Here!
Read Online: Link Here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm sorry to bother you, but can you upload a download link? Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reminding me! I totally forgot :P Will do ASAP!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.