Sunday, October 20, 2013

Shinigamihime no Saikon - Baraen no Tokei Koushaki - Chapter 5

Finally we've got the next chapter of Shinigamihime no Saikon ready for you guys! This release was made possible thanks to the help of two very special people: KellyJo, who cleaned the chapter at lightning speed, and Veramonte who typeset the whole thing in a matter of hours! You guys would have had this chapter weeks ago if not for me, lol. School is monopolizing all my time, leaving very little free time for scanlation. Luckily, if all goes well I'll be graduating in December, wahoo~~! Then work can monopolize all my time...

Anyways, on to the release!

Download: Link Here!

Read Online: Link Here!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks bunch for the release! Just yesterday I suddenly thought about this series and tadaaah! You update it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ica-san, KellyJo & Veramonte for the hardwork! much appreciated guys, I enjoy reading this series :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D I just love Kashburn's sleeping face! Thank you so much you three!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.