Saturday, November 23, 2013

Himegoto Asobi Chapter 13




I handled this chapter a little bit differently than usual. Because of the huge amount of time I saved scanning and editing the RAWs, and because I have reach a lull in my school work load, and also because I am not entirely convinced I'd have typed less words if I'd just summarized it, I went ahead and did a full translation of this chapter. It's just a rough translation that I didn't spend any time proofreading or soul-searching to find the perfect wording, so please don't fly into outrage if you are unhappy with my arbitrary choice of words (I know this fandom has some passionate fans, quite a large number of whom are Japanese-literate).

Translation: Google Docs
RAWs: Download or Read Online

PS: The last few pages included in the RAWs files are a sample of a BL novel illustrated by Sakuragi Yaya, author of Himegoto Asobi. She did not write the text of the novel, and it has nothing to do with the Himegoto Asobi story, but it does feature Sakuragi Yaya's signature artwork. 

19 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for it all! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Translation and raw toooooo!!!! Awesome <3 Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Thank you very much!!! *3*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless you! I've been dying to see what's happening in this story! I think she is setting up some wonderful parallels between Eri's boyfriend and Sensei--but Eri and her boyfriend have made more progress. Now Tanihara and Sensei need to catch up with them. Neither fully understands himself yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I really appreciate what you're doing! Plus, the new scanner you bought rocks! I wish I could afford something lke that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the share I been waiting for these two! Sweet!*screaming fan girl*

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you show much for all your dedication this mangaka first got me interested in bl with nee sensei so I adore all her works! This is easily one of my favourites, I'm so sad to see it end with the next chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. And OMG thanks again for the translation! :D

      Delete
    2. You're welcome gaviota!! Glad you enjoyed it!! It was a good chapter :D

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.