Tuesday, November 5, 2013

[RAWs] Oyajism November 2013

It's that time of month again! Sexy oyaji's for all~!
This issue was better than the others I've bought so far, it contains more series that I personally found interesting than the other issues did. I recommend やさしいペテン師さま and 結婚する気はありません. Sometimes the series in this magazine have really unique art styles that I don't really care for, but the series this time were mostly all done with very normal josei art styles.  

Download: Link Here!
Read Online: Link Here!

In case anyone's curious, scanlation-wise I'm currently working on Shinigamihime no Saikon - Baraen no Tokei Koushaku Chapter 5.5, Apothecarius Argentum Chapter 40 and Shuuden na Kankei Chapter 3, switching back and forth among the three so I don't get bored to death. 

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about this too Ica! :D Thank you!! <3 Loves you lots.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.