Monday, December 30, 2013

Ciel - November, 2013

This is the issue of Ciel that was released November 30, 2013. Technically, it's the "Issue #1, 2014" issue, but I find this way of numbering confusing, so I'll list it by release date. 

I *finally* got this issue in the mail today, and thought that now that I have a nice fast scanner, it would be a shame not to scan the whole issue! I will be making another separate post, probably tomorrow, with a summary of this chapter of Himegoto Asobi, but in the meantime I have one very important bit of information I absolutely must share now: Himegoto Asobi will end with the next chapter!!!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

PS: In case you guys like seeing my manga purchases (for some reason I totally love seeing pictures of what other people buy!), here's what came in today together with Ciel.)


3 comments:

  1. nice collection. um would it be possible for you to scan vampire knight regular edition volume 19 cover , the one with yuuki and kaname. it's just that it would be nice if you could. there is no scan of this volume cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already packed it away :( I am putting most of my manga in storage in my parents' attic while I'm in Japan.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.