Thursday, December 5, 2013

[RAW] Harlequin Darling, Volume 17

Those who've been following this blog for a while may recall me posting a picture of this magazine several months ago. I bought it on a whim when I saw it on the shelf in the bookstore while I was studying abroad in Japan. The beautiful cover art drew me in. I liked it enough that it was one of only 3 or 4 magazines I dragged all the way back to the US with me when I left. I never really planned to scan it, but since I got this new scanner... And it really is so lovely... The contents of this magazine are approximately 3 stand-alone "Harlequin Romance" manga with historical settings. I haven't read it closely, but they all looked nice.

There are a few other magazines like this that I'm planning to scan as well. Look forward to them in the near future!! ~0(^o^)0~

Download: Link Here!
Read Online: Link Here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. Beautiful cover and i love historical romance.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.