Sunday, December 29, 2013

[RAW - Light Novel] Sugar Apple Fairy Tale - Volume 8 and 9

I went to go see the movie 47 Ronin today. It was pretty good, mostly because Keanu Reeves is the sexiest man ever born. Now that I'm home, I have some free time to re-post the RAWs of the next two Sugar Apple Fairy Tale novels that were recently uploaded over on manga-zone. Enjoy!

PS: There are no pictures with this post because blogspot is being a POS and I decided to give up before throwing the computer out the window in frustration. Sorry!

Volume 8 - Ginzatoushi to Hai no Ookami
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

Volume 9 - Ginzatoushi to Niji no Koukeisha
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm from Chibi Chibi Fansub. I just wanted to say that we are working in shinigami hime light novel and sugar apple light novel, it is just that we haven't been able to find an editor for any of the two series. (Though in spanish it's known as "corrector").
    As soon as we find one we'll post out work :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.