Tuesday, December 24, 2013

[RAW - Light Novel] Sugar Apple Fairytale - Volume 1 - Ginzatoushi to Kuro no Yousei

After I shared Volume 2 of this series, my friend Mizuouji from Aqua Scans kindly gave me permission to share her RAWs of Volume 1 as well! Please respect her work and use these RAWs only for your own reading. If you would like to help translate this light novel, you can contact Mizuouji yourself; Aqua Scans would welcome any and all help! 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for this and Mizouji ! can't wait to have aqua scans to have it translated and btw MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! And thank you for sharing. I love Aki-sensei's style of art:) By the way, manga zone now has a couple more Sugar Apple novels (inlcuding green, white, purple).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Oloore! I'll upload them over here in a bit!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.