Wednesday, December 18, 2013

[RAW] Renai Revolution Issue # 6, 2013

This is the last full-magazine upload I have planned for the foreseeable future. The stories in this magazine are all smutty romance stories, mostly one-shots, aimed at young working women. There are also a couple (text) short stories included. 

One series in this magazine was called PersonA, it is a manga version of the musical Phantom of the Opera. I am totally obsessed with Phantom of the Opera, so I was really happy to learn about it. Unfortunately, this magazine contains only the last chapter, so I'm going to buy the volume next time I buy manga. 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

3 comments:

  1. You really spoil us with such interesting uploads! Thank you very much for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad to see others enjoying the same stuff I enjoy :D

      Delete
  2. I'm interested in PersonA manga because it's otome game adaptation. Have you played it? I'll buy it when I have money >___<

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.