Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Deluxe Betsucomi - December 2013 Issue

It's a bit late, but I finally got around to scanning this magazine. It's over 1000 pages!!! I was astounded by the thickness. I think it's the biggest magazine I've ever gotten. I also was not impressed with the contents, except for Dengeki Daisy, of course. Perhaps I'm just too old, but I don't find anything appealing about the "2 ordinary high students fall in love" storyline. There has to be something unusual about the story to keep me interested. Like, one of the students is an alien, or something :D Anyways, if you like a lot of simple, sweet high school romance stories, you'll enjoy this magazine a lot!

*Warning* Before you decide to download it, please be aware that this file is over 700MB! 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

7 comments:

  1. Do you think you could translate the Dengeki section? When you have time? I was totally confused about the baby thing, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried translating this chapter, but gave up after a few pages. This series is SO text heavy, it has about 3 times more text to translate than the average manga chapter. I am writing up a detailed summary, though. Hopefully I can get it done soon.
      About the baby, a lady who lives in the same apartment building needed to go to the hospital but her husband was away and for some reason couldn't find anyone to watch the baby for her (I think she said she got in a fight with her in-laws and her own parents live far away) so she left it on Kurosaki's doorstep, because she thought he was a reliable guy. Kurosaki and Teru end up taking care of it for 3 days while the other members of the group search for the parents. I turns out that although the baby's mom just intended to go to the hospital for a checkup due to some stomach pain, she passed out and was brought in for emergency surgery (I think they said on her gallbladder) and she couldn't go back for her baby this whole time.

      Delete
  2. Totally Agree. It will be great if you get to translate Daisy story.

    PS: is this the last Daisy story? I really hope i get to see him propose or their wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know it is the very, very last Dengeki Daisy story :( I also was hopping to see their wedding or their kids or something!

      Delete
  3. 1000 pages, omg! Thank you so much for going through all the trouble to scanning all 1003 pages! I didn't get to buy this magazine, so I'm super grateful that you scanned it. Thanks a million bunch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's tough to buy magazines from overseas because the shipping is so expensive. Plus, magazines like these are only for sale for a short period of time :(

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.