Friday, January 3, 2014

[RAW - Light Novel] Sugar Apple Fairytale - Volume 10 - Ginzatoushi to Mizu no Ousama

First Sugar Apple Fairytale of the new year!! Earlier today manga-zone shared Volume 10 of Sugar Apple Fairytale. There are only 4 more volumes left until the entire series has been posted!! 

On another note, I cancelled the order I made for Deluxe Betsucomi because it was delayed indefinitely because one of the other items I ordered together with it was back-ordered. I placed another order and it should be shipping out as soon as the New Year's business holiday ends, in week or so. 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

3 comments:

  1. When will you upload the novels 11-14?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't. I uploaded 2-10 because someone else uploaded them on another site and I was able to download them and reposted. Volume 11-14 haven't been uploaded anywhere so I don't have access to any RAWs. And I won't debind and scan my copies because I haven't read them yet. Maybe I will do so after I finished reading, but not yet. You can, however, buy your own copies on Yes Asia, Honto.jp, Amazon Japan or in ebook version on Ebook Japan or cmoa.jp.

      Delete
  2. Sorry when I ask again,but since you can read japanese I would like you to help me with the translations of this novels.Sadly I can't read japanese and doesn't know anyone who could help me with this. I can give you all raws if you like....please, I want to read it very much.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.