Thursday, February 6, 2014

Shinigamihime no Saikon ~Baraen no Tokei Koushaku~


Based on the 2nd volume of the novel series of the same name by Onogami Meiya
* This project is a joint with Antisense Scanslations up to Chapter 4. 

Volume 1
Chapter 1: Link Here!
Chapter 2: Link Here!
Chapter 2.5: Link Here!
Chapter 3: Link Here!
Chapter 4: Link Here!
Chapter 5: Link Here!
Chapter 5.5: Link Here!

Volume 2
Chapter 6: Coming Soon!
Chapter 7: Coming Soon!
Chapter 8: Coming Soon!
Chapter 9: Coming Soon!
Chapter 10: Coming Soon!

Volume 3
Chapter 11: Coming Soon!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for you efforts!
    Really appreciate it *_________*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ^^

    I wanted to thank you for all your works ^^

    But I also wanted to ask you something about this mange : I saw on the site of the Antisense Scanslations that they dropped this project, are you still willing to continue this project? :D

    I hope you will keep this project :D

    Thank you again about your works and for sharing it, it's pleasure to read it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the hard work! Can't wait for chapter 6!! がんばって!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I hope you'll update this soon. :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. Can you please notify me (comment on this will do I guess) when some of the chaps are out? Please...?

      Delete
  5. Thank you for translating this! Is there any chance you would continue it? I would love to know how it ends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for translating too! You keep continue it now? I think, it a very non-ordinal manga and i want read it to end. I hope, you want too :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please update soon, I'm dying to read this manga :(:(

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.