Saturday, February 15, 2014

Koiiro Devil - Volume 1, Chapter 2 [Joint with Decadence Scans]

Surprise! We have another chapter of Koiiro Devil ready for you already! You have my partners on this project, Decadence Scans to thank for the speed of this series. I'm really impressed by how fast they do high quality editing. Usually you get only one: speed OR quality, but they're managing to bring us both. Please stop by their site and thank them.

As for me, I'd like to make a little request to my readers. I am having surgery on Wednesday for the first time in my life, so I'm really nervous. Mostly, I'm nervous about being unconscious, it's kind of a mini phobia of mine. Also, I'm kinda scared of being in the operating room before they put me out. Seeing all kinds of machines and scalpels and stuff... I'm definitely going to be freaked out. I wish they'd just knock me out in the waiting room or something! (lol) It would make me feel a lot better to know that you guys have me in your thoughts and prayers! <3 

Anyways, on to the release!   

Warning! This series contains sex scenes and attempted rape, please do not read it if these will traumatize you!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

As usual, please respect Decadence Scans' wishes and do not re-upload these files on other sites for 2 days.

10 comments:

  1. I wish you well in your surgery and will definitely keep you in my prayers!

    Thank you for the hard work on this chapter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks xLilim!! It's a big relief to have so many kind people rooting for me :D
      And you're welcome!!

      Delete
  2. I hope it's not very serious surgery, but even if it is, I'm sure that everything will be alright. We live in 21th century and compared with what people had to bear hundred or even fifty years ago we definitely have it better!:) I had surgery only once as a teenager, and I also was concerned whether anestesia will work on me and what if not. I got injection and was really nervous: when? when it will work? why it is not working? look, doctors are bending over me with their... - and then nothing, only waking up in my room.^_^ So I'm sure anestesia will work on you too and everying will be fine. ファイト!:) We will of course have you in our thoughts and prayers! Good luck with surgery and with overcoming your fears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a major surgery, but they are doing it laproscopically (sp?) and my health is very good so I have very low risk of complications or death. And the hospital has a very good reputation. I think I'll be fine! I'm more nervous about the anesthesia and stuff, but you've allayed my fears a lot :D Thanks Oloore!! がんばる!!!

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your surgery! i'm sure it will be over before you know it ^^

    and thanks so much for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kanamelover! I hope you're right :D :D :D

      Delete
  4. Will have a thought and a prayer for you. Are you a religious type of person? Just asking so you can pray yourself for protection and support from the beings you believe in. It's gonna be all right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers idromancejunkie!
      I have religious beliefs but they aren't from any major religion, just my own beliefs. I don't believe in any God(s) but I believe the world is governed by a universal balance. I believe that your acts have a karma-like effect and I believe that having lots of people keeping me in their thoughts weighs the balance in my favor :D Thanks to you guys' goodwill, I will be okay!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.