Saturday, February 8, 2014

Oji Koi Chapter 11

Finally, finally, the powers that be have graced us with another chapter of Oji Koi! This chapter is retrospective, but ends on a high note. Arashi kicks so much ass. Hopefully it doesn't take another 4 months until chapter 12 is released. I think there might be some present-time plotline development in the next chapter, as well! I also really want to know who the guy who called Arashi 'tetsujin' is... I wonder if that will ever be revealed. 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot!!! This series is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be more release of this series?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please update, is been ages!!! Thanks for your work though x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, please update!!! and thanks for your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know releases can be slow just wanted to thank you for translating this manga :-). I will also be hoping for an update just can't help it lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thank you for translating this series. Is there anything I could help in? I have never helped with a project before, but I do proofreading in English too, and I'd really love to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man oh man I've been waiting for so long for another update. I've heard of posts from a few boards saying that ojikoi has already been completed(and a few pics alongside said posts)
    I've been hoping and looking out for a new chapter release from Icarus bride or.. wherever, but still, there hasn't been any update whatsoever.
    Really hoping you come back to ojikoi, I really appreciate the effort you put into scanlating Ojikoi, and it's become my fav manga that I come back to every now and again, in hopes of finding a new chapter.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.