Wednesday, February 5, 2014

[RAW] Black Bird - Missing

Flower Comics, in cooperation with Rururu Bunko, briefly published a line of "comic novels," novel side-stories for some of their most popular series. There aren't too many of these comic novels, and I don't think they are publishing them anymore, but I made a point of picking them up whenever I came across them on my bookstore escapades while I was in Japan. This Black Bird novel, titled "Missing," was the first comic novel I purchased. I hope you'll check it out!

Download: Link Here!
Read Online: Link Here!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, are you gonna be in Japan in August? I'm planning on going there for a couple of weeks in August for the first time^^ It'd be nice to meet, if it doesn't sound stalker-ish xD

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.