Friday, February 7, 2014

[RAW] Happy Mari Comic Novels



 These are the last of the comic novels that I will be posting. A few others exist, but I don't own them. I liked Happy Mari because it was aimed at an older audience than your typical shoujo. I can't relate to highschool love dramas anymore, but I can relate to the struggles of work and dating as a young woman. I think this series is popular because it appeals to the 'previous generation' who grew up with and have outgrown shoujo manga. 

Konna Wedding Ari Desu ka?
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

Konna Vacation Ari Desu ka?
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Icarusbride, for sharing both novels. I can't read Japanese but will browse the raws with pleasure nonetheless. The French publisher has translated the second novel. I bought the French book but have not read it yet. Maybe I'll find some time to do it this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! That's really interesting. I think that publishers in languages other than English are getting ahead of the English publishers. It used to be that all the good stuff was out in English first, and often only in English, but now French, German and Spanish legal publications are releasing more interesting stuff first.

      Delete
  2. Heyy, I'm still learning Japanese, and the manga is my top Favourite Josie ! So I'm thankful for the Comic Novel raws. Anyway, is there only two ?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.