Thursday, March 20, 2014

Love So Life Chapter 87 RAWs and Summary

Today all my dreams came true and we humbly received the most epic chapter of Love So Life ever!!! Thank you God, Buddha, Allah, whomever!!! And of course the one and only Kouchi Kaede <3 Please give us some more epic in the next chapter too!! Finally, thanks to Comiczip.net for the speedy RAWs!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

The chapter title page shows Shiharu folding the twins' laundry, with the headline "Tiny clothes are so cute~~!"

While folding laundry, Shiharu notices that there's a hole in one of Akane-chan's socks. She gently explains to Akane that the sock is too little for her now and that even if she sewed it it would hurt to wear it, so what they have to do is thank the sock for everything up until now and then say goodbye. Akane-chan seems a bit puzzled by this, but not heartbroken. 

While watching Akane say thank you and goodbye to her old socks, Shiharu thinks to herself that this is proof of how much the twins have grown, and that makes the old socks seem really precious. Shiharu wants to ask permission to keep the socks since they'd be thrown out anyways, but is hesitant about it because she thinks it might sound kind of weird and creepy to ask to keep a pair of the twins' old socks. 

At the jewelry store, Rio and Takeru are shopping together for Rio's white day present. However, every time Rio holds up a necklace and asks Takeru what he things he just says "Oh, that one's nice!" Rio gets aggravated and accuses him of not even looking at the necklaces. Takeru insists that he is looking but they all just look the same to him. He tries to duck out by telling Rio that he'll wait outside and Rio should call him when she finds one she likes. Rio argues that if he waits outside then she's basically just deciding by herself, and demands he come back inside and help her find a necklace that looks good on her.

Takeru tells her that no matter which necklace she puts on, or even if she doesn't put one on at all, she's still cuter than any jewlry. Rio blushes and accuses Takeru of being sneaky (trying to use flattery to get out of shopping?) Then Rio demands to know, in that case, he doesn't mind if she shows up for a date with no make up on and wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Takeru is dead serious when he says it's fine with him, but Rio still calls him a liar and drags him back into the store.

Neither of them seems to notice Matsunaga-san (? or perhaps this is his brother Kouichi ?) walking by, wearing a serious expression.

When Shiharu goes to pick up the twins from daycare that day, they give her some lollipops in exchange for the the chocolate she gave them at the amusement park on valentine's day. 

After putting the twins to bed that night, Shiharu works up her courage and asks Matsunaga-san about Akane's old sock. He promptly tells her he threw it away because there was a hole in it, and Shiharu turns into a statue. He asks if there's a problem with that and Shiharu haltingly says that there's no problem. Then he asks if she was planning on using it for something, and once again she listlessly admits she was not. 

Matsunaga-san tells Shinaru that he can tell from the look on her face that something's wrong, and he reminds her that he already told her way back in chapter 55 that he wants her to tell him the things she's worried about so he can see if he can find a way to help. Shiharu blushes a bit and finally admits to Matsunaga-san that she was planning to ask to keep the old pair of Akane's socks. 

Matsunaga-san is puzzled and asks what she wants old holey socks for, but Shiharu explains that the fact that the socks are worn out means the twins played and grew a lot in them, which makes them precious to her. 

Matsunaga-san is impressed again with just how much Shiharu obviously loves the twins. He tells her to wait a minute then returns with a pair of Aoi's socks (I think). Shiharu protests that she shouldn't take such a nice hole-less pair of the twins' socks but Matsunaga-san insists it's fine since these socks are too small  now anyways. After confirming that it's really okay, Shiharu thanks him with a huge smile and a cheery "thank you!"

Then Matsunaga-san tells Shiharu a bit hesitatingly that he has something he wants to give her. He mentions that there's also the matter of his repayment of the present she gave him on Valentine's Day, but the way he says it makes it clear that this is not just a white day present; more like, he's using the opportunity to hit two birds with one stone.

Matsunaga-san tells Shiharu he has something he wants to discuss with her and asks her to sit. After serving them both tea, Matsunaga-san passes Shiharu a gift bag and says "First I'll give you this." Shiharu is a bit puzzled by his use of the word 'first' here but after asking permission, she opens the present. Inside is what appears to be a diamond ring!! 

Shiharu closes the jewelry box in disbelief, but when she opens it again the ring is, of course, still here. She closes the box and tries again, with the same result. Matsunaga-san dryly tells her that it's going to be the same no matter how many times she closes and opens the box, but Shiharu is in full-on panic mode and, stuttering heavily, insists there's no way she can casually accept such an expensive-looking gift.

Matsunaga-san smiles a mysterious, patient smile and apologizes for surprising her so suddenly. Then he assumes "the pose" (kneeling, hands on knees, prepared to kow-tow) and says "Nakamura-san... I like you."

Unfortunately, we'll have to wait 1 month to hear Shiharu's answer on 4/19.

36 comments:

  1. aaaawwww I LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this summary! *-* <3 i thought this day would never arrived, and yet it's here!

    thank you thank you thank you

    this chapter is epic but firts of all it's PERFECT! I can't wait for the next!

    (sorry for my bad english :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did I read it right...

    Matsunaga said "I like you" to shiharu?

    Oh my!!!!!!!! akrlgnASKDFAOOEJSF!!

    Thanks for the summary. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight thinking about this... one month never seems as long as now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I screamed a little, like a big AAAAWWWW! thanks for the summary as always, this is gonna be a long wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I literally fell from my chair! AHAHAH I love love love this chapter! Tho I think it's too sudden! Hope there's a chapter where it covers how Matsunaga realized his feelings for Shiharu~~

    I'm going to have a very good night sleep tonight~~~ Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it was an awesome chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i cant believe it actually happened a bit out of the blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE IT >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me share my daydream as I read the end of the chapter:

    "Shiharu closes the jewelry box in disbelief, opens it again and the ring is, of course, still here. She closes the box and tries again, with the same result. Matsunaga-san dryly tells her that it's going to be the same no matter how many times she closes and opens the box.. Matsunaga-san smiles a mysterious, patient smile and apologizes for surprising her so suddenly (knowing that he will again amaze her...) Then he assumes "the pose" and says "Nakamura-san... Marry me."

    AHHHHH. *-* Slow, slow steps. And a Jump. ha ha ha. A whole month to the next? Noooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh my gosh! XD I was at work when I got my hands on the chapter and I so dearly hoped no one would interrupt me while checking it out! Thank god no one did but the urge to scream in my office room was so big, I had to bite on my finger! XD
    asddgfdsfhsgaasdfd! is totally my reaction! It was rather unexpected and I kept thinking that something will screw up. Like, Seiji saying "I also want to talk to you". I thought "here we go, he's gonna talk about the twins moving again, but I hope I'm wrong". GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYER! XD So Seiji DID go to ask Nakamura-mama for permission to go out with Shiharu, we were right XD
    If you notice btw, LSL is actually back into its own pace (which used to be rather quick), where things start one chapter and end the same chapter or next at most. Things happen without much dilly-dallying. In in this familiar pace, Seiji so naturally confessed.
    Now, I wonder if Kouichi will drop by the very same moment before Shiharu answers? The guy in town was definitely A Matsunaga person, but I'd bet money it was Kouchi. Like I said in the chat, being where Takeru and Rio are, means he's actually coming back home.
    I'm in very much suspense! >w<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
    I cant believe my eyes n my hands r still shivering from excitement!
    Awwwwwww....
    It was just so awesome...so damn awesome..
    I dont think i'll be able to sleep tonight afterall..
    Thanku so so so so so much Icarus for summary..i guess its d best bday gift I cud ever get ( although its still a week to my bday)
    :)
    Im really really grateful to u..
    Ohhh... I cant wait for 4/19...one month seems so long....
    Oh well I wonder if d ring is of real diamond afterall ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my God...
    I can't even....
    Holy crap. Thanks a lot. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh.my.gods. I am like... speechless. When I read the last line, I started screaming like crazy! I absolutey love you for these summaries! You just made my day! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow time flies. I used to be such a huge fan of LSL that I even joined a scanlation to help out with cleaning...but that was the good ol days haha. Three years later, they're finally making their first real progress!!! I just reread the entire manga again after so long and refound my love for it :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for always update this beautiful manga..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for translation ...and finally we gonna see some drama here :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. GYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't help to stop screaming out load. OMG!!!!!!!! *cry out of happiness* TT__TT
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH Icarus Bride.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!! KYAAHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BEST CHAPTER EVER !!! WE WERE WAITING FOR THIS PROGRESS AND WHEN WE WANTED PROGRESS IT ACTUALLY CAME TO THIS !I M SOOO HAPPY !

    thank u Icarus for updating the chapter, thank u sooo much

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank......and finally something happen its takena ling time to get the i wish skip beat woul aslo cut so bulshed and comti.ue the manga y it was gertting irritaring that the were just frinds

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH POR DIOS!!!! CREI QUE NUNCA SE LO IBA A DECIR >0<!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!!! it finally happened!!! its gonna be so hard to wait until april! thanks so much for sharing and summarizing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh! Thank you so much for this! I am sooo looking forward to the next chapter. When I first saw the raws I thought he had proposed! (Bummer he didn't! =P )

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always read you summaries, and thank God I do. I literally almost cried, and I jumped for joy. <333 sigh, let's get through this month together!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know that his brother will come at one stage,, I guess it will be like this, His brother will notice how the twins are attracted towards Shiharu and asks her to marry him for the twins sake,,, Then eventually Matsunaga will lose both twins and shiharu,But honestly i don't want to see the heart broken Matsunaga

    ReplyDelete
  22. First I want to thank you for the wonderful job you had being doing. I had being fallowing you for quite some time but never before bothered to comment. This time I guess it was REALLY unavoidable. Umbelivable chapter. Who would have tought? Unfortunatly if something is too good to be true many time...well...it isn't. One question comes to mind which is " Isn't she to young for him?" I mean what would is plan be date a minor ? Merry her even if underage? Or maybe just " Hey this is how I feel about you lets be togheter purely until time comes that I can touch you without ending up in jail?" One thing for sure is good about the all thing even if she says no or something happens that would mess up everything and that is that now she knows how he feels about him. Keep in mind she hasn't accepted yet. Then again why wouldn't she. Can't wait to read about the new chapter. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've been waiting for scanlations of "Love so Life" for ages, I don't know why it took me so long to find this page? Doesn't matter now, as I am crazy about this chapter and I can't wait for next one!
    Icarus Bride, I know it may sound cheesy, but YOU ARE AMAZING! You are doing awesome job with every manga, I can't express my gratitude towards you for your hard work! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you very mch Icarus Bride , i Can't wait to read the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kyaaaaaaaa... I was screaaamingggg... it's just today that I checked the progress of LSL after some months.. it's really sudden with no hints from matsunaga side... and her reaction is sooooo cuteeee of disbelieve... awwwwwwwww can't wait for ch 88... should be soonest I think... Thanks God the mangaka don't put us on hold more than 1 month like before...
    Thankksss for the summary and making me grinning widely.. even until now..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ommooooo, you know, I think I have read this all over again. Idk how many times I had read this one because it's so, daebakkkkk
    I really dying to see chap.88!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you Icarus for this summary!!
    Finally finally finally finally!!
    I'm so happy that I couldn't stop daydreaming about what is going to happen next ever since I read the summary even though I have to study for a test that is tomorrow..
    I have been following you for sometime now but never really commented, but I just couldn't stop myself this time..
    Thanks a lot again.. \(^^)/

    ReplyDelete
  28. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH....my heart just burst!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my heart be still! Don't forget to breath karen....waaaaaaaah!!!! It finally happened!! Waaaahh!!!! Squeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Icarus you're the best! I could always count on you to updated on Love So Life and to Kouchi Kaede, thank you for the most epic episode ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you soooooo much for the summary!!! And I cant believe it! Finally he told her!!!! :D I even almost cried of happiness that he finally told her^^ I can't wait till the next chapter -^^-

    ReplyDelete
  33. kjnmjdfs<mzdjifsdkm im in shock!

    ReplyDelete
  34. thank you love you. Ahhh i love this chapter and this summarry

    ReplyDelete
  35. oh my God,, thank youuuuuuuuuuuu.. I'm waiting this moment a whole time. can't wait for the next chapter, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I'm cried and laugh a the same time read this
    thank you for your summary,,, thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  36. THANK YOU! I looked at the pages and then read the summary, I was in complete disbelief. I am freaking out a bit! I can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.