Friday, March 28, 2014

[RAW] Asuka Ciel - January, 2014

I can finally post these RAWs! Sorry for making you all wait. Someone who couldn't possibly be me has posted an English scanlation of Chapter 15 of Himegoto Asobi on Batoto

There's just one typo that I noticed. On the next to last page, the line "I have a friend who's a Shinto priest" is typeset twice; the true second line should be, "How do you feel about a religious wedding ceremony?" In this line he refers to a religious but not legally binding marriage ceremony, since gay marriage isn't legal in Japan.   

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the scanlation! My love for Himegoto Asobi has been entirely unhealthy, but my addiction has been justified. Now I can get on with the rest of my life - thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo!! Gracias! quiero leerlo todo *-*
    y no te compraste la Ciel tres tres? Amo esa revista también!

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand your question, but can't write in Spanish.
      You're welcome! I've never read Ciel Tres Tres, but I'll try it next time! Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your scan.
    And I would like to tell you that your English is really really easy to understand for me (not only me almost Japanese who have studied English).
    I do not like to read Eng, but I enjoy reading your blog maybe your grammer and choice of words are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always reading my blog!
      I know many non-native speakers of English visit my site, so I try to use words that are easy to understand :D Also, I think you study American English in Japan, right? I am also American, so my English is probably familiar to you.
      日本語で更新すれば皆が騒ぐだろうに一回くらいやってみたい (笑)

      Delete
  4. hello!! ty for sharing, but the link is dead...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.