Wednesday, March 12, 2014

[RAW] The Hana to Yume - January 2014

After a loooong wait and many issues (there always seem to be 'many issues' with my orders from Japan!) I finally received the package containing the January issues of The Hana to Yume and Asuka Ciel. Right now I have a lot of things that need to be done, and I'm not sure which order to do them in. I think I'm going to proceed in this order: 1. Summarize Chapter 39 of Kore wa Koi no Hanashi 2. Translate Chapter 15 of Himegoto Asobi 3. Finish translating Chapter 6 of Ginzatoushi to Kuro no Yousei (light novel) 4. Continue translating volume 2 of Koiiro Devil. By then there will probably be another chapter of Love So Life! In the meantime, enjoy flipping through these RAWs while you wait.

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

PS: The first 8 images in this file are from a mini-artbook furoku of Kusanagi Mizuho's popular series Akatsuki no Yona. See the preview pic. below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.