Tuesday, March 25, 2014

[RAW] QQ Sweeper - Chapter 1

This chapter has been scanlated into English already by Chibi Manga. I checked the translation against the RAWs and it's pretty good. In case you can read Japanese and would prefer to read the manga in the original language, I'll share the RAWs of this chapter here. I won't waste money buying the next chapter, but I might once I get to Japan, we'll see. I don't like anything else that's currently running in this magazine, so it's kind of a waste of money. 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I've been waiting. It looked pretty interesting.
    I hope you can post next, too. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaaayyyyy a new work by Motomi sensei..thanku for the summary

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just occurred to me that Motomi- sensei (i think) can't get over with her own characters from Dengeki Daisy. Haha. Fumi's hair is blonde and her eyes are like Teru's eyes while Kyuutarou looks like Teru's boy version!!! With the Kurosaki look of course. I dunno if its just me or what. I know that its because of Motomi- sensei's drawing style but it gives me the Dengeki Daisy vibe which is good :)) It's interesting for me. (BTW, Teru's classmate in Dengeki Daisy looks like the bully in QQ Sweeper too. LOL) I think this is as promising as DD.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.