Monday, April 21, 2014

[RAW] Premium the Beans Volume 1

Before you get too excited, please note that this release is not of a full magazine; I only scanned the pages related to Sugar Apple Fairy Tale. I originally bought this magazine because I thought it might contain one of the Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Drama CDs, but when I got it I found out it only contains the application form to send away for the Drama CD, and the deadline was in 2011 or 2012 (lol). Since I had the magazine, though, I figured I might as well scan the Sugar Apple Fairy Tale pictures and side story. I believe this side story is also included in Volume 12, which is just a collection of side stories, so I won't translate it now.

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.