Monday, May 5, 2014

[RAW] Hana to Yume Bunkei Shoujo Issue #2

This is the 2nd Issue of a new Hana to Yume brand magazine specifically for manga adaptions of popular novels. I bought it because my all-time-favorite author, Tsutsumi Kakeru (author of Oji Koi), is currently serializing Shokubutsu Zukan in this magazine. I'm  not sure if I'll buy this magazine again or not. I want to support my favorite author, but I wasn't really crazy about any of the other series in the magazine, so I might wait for the tankoubon to come out, especially since I missed the first issue and don't really know what's going on.

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

About my life in Japan, a bunch of people asked me to post pictures so HERE is a link to some pictures of the hotel I'm staying in until Saturday, and a festival I went to this weekend. I've been having a lot of fun, but training starts tomorrow so I might be too busy for much else besides work for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.