Friday, May 9, 2014

[RAW] Koi Suru Yajuu to Chikan Gokko

Yesterday I finished my training and today I am moving to my city! I have to stay in a hotel for 2 weeks until my apartment is ready, but it won't be such a hardship since my hotel is only 7 minutes walk from a Book Off (used book store) and I'm getting my card tonight as well!! I found out some information about my position: I'm going to be teaching at 4 elementary schools (M Elementary twice a week, K Elementary once a week, and one day a week I'll go to T Elementary in the morning and O Elementary in the afternoon) and one day a week I'm assigned to work at the city's board of education office. I'm not exactly sure what they want me to do at the board of education. Perhaps I'll be teaching a class to the BOE staff? Or maybe I'll just use that time for lesson planning and the like? The company told me that the client for this contract specifically requested people with Japanese ability above N2, so perhaps they have a special project for me to work on. We'll see! 

Anyways, I'm sorry I haven't had any free time at all lately to post stuff on this blog. I started translating the most recent chapter of Love So Life on Mangalator, but I'm only around half done. I'll see if I can finish it up this weekend. Until then, enjoy this RAW volume of smut manga!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Im sooooooooo happy to hear that you are translating Love so Life! I thought you'd already drop this series and was so depress about this pessimistic thinking hahaha. Thank you so so much for the future translation of Love so Life on Mangalator. I'll be waiting for it. And I hope you enjoy your new job and life in Japan! Have fun teaching Japanese kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job in Japan. I wish you much success.

    I apologize up front, because I know you are busy but quick question, I read and watch too much to not learn Japanese. I took my first Japanese course and picked up a lot. I had to drop the course half way through because I am finally in my career. My text book is "Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese", and I use Pimsleur Audio for my dictation. I want to master these two items first before I move on, but my only practices is when I go to a Japanese Asian Market. Most of the time it's greetings or how to find stuff. Do you know any resources where I can get the verbal practice i need? The only other tip I know that I need to do myself is stop being lazy. I pick up the language so fast because I want to know it (unlike spanish, french, and latin, haha). But I do find myself losing what I learn if I don't use it.

    Last but not least what did you do to get to level N2. If I could get past N5, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.