Friday, July 4, 2014

[RAW] Love So Life - Chapter 91

After an entire  month of suspense, we finally get to see (the beginning of) Kouichi's reunion with his brother and his children! The next chapter will be released in the next issue of Hana to Yume on July 20th.

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

PS: I owe IMGUR an apology for calling it a piece of sh*t the other day: I found out the reason I couldn't upload anything was because the proxy server I use to watch netflix in Japan was running in the background and messing with my upload/download route somehow. Sorry about that!

4 comments:

  1. YESSSS! I was literally checking your website every few hours today for this! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - Thanks so much! Q - What does Sharu text? And what's the answer? Is the last page a crash because she's reading the baby books to the twins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a million for the scans :) I really appreciate you sharing !~

    That's happen to me before with uploading or trying to upload and something running in back ground >< lol at least you acknowledged what happened and you even issued an apology :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Is the last page Seiji coming back home? I can't wait for the next one, thanks a million!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.