Saturday, August 23, 2014

[RAW] Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Chapter 3

The best thing about this chapter is that it's the last chapter for 2 months: Yukimura Alto announced on the last page that she's taking a mini-hiatus from Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita in order to work on (hopefully finish up?) Sugar Apple Fairytale. It's not yet been announced whether or not the manga adaption will continue into the 2nd volume of the light novel series yet, but at this point I'm going to assume it won't, so that if it does we can be pleasantly surprised!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

PS: I mentioned a few days ago that I was going in for my second attempt at the driving test for converting my American driver's license to a Japanese one. Well, I went and I failed again! At least I made it all the way to the end this time (the first time I commit a 'serious' infraction and insta-failed and didn't even get to finish the course!) and I got some really good feedback, so I am confident that I'll pass next time for sure. I've heard that the examiners in my prefecture are very racist and that when foreigners take the test they will fail us even if we drive perfectly. One of my friends has failed 7 times, and I've heard that another girl who lived in this city a few years ago failed 9 times! But in my experience the examiners were all very pleasant and they failed me for valid reasons. Not to mention, the guy who went before me at my most recent test (a Brazilian man who didn't speak any Japanese but spoke a bit of English so I translated the examiner's instructions for him) passed! If I drive perfectly next time and still fail, then I'll call the examiners racist but until then I'm reserving judgement. The next driving test is about 1 month away, on September 22nd. 頑張るよ!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.