Saturday, August 23, 2014

[RAW] Kurohakushaku wa Hoshi wo Mederu - Chapter 2

Finally, RAWs of a series I actually like! However I haven't read this chapter yet. To be honest, I've been too busy scanning and uploading manga to actually read much of it lately. I'll get working on that once I'm done writing up this post :D

Read Online: Link Here!

Download: Link Here!

PS: In case you missed it in the chatbox, I posted some pictures of my apartment in Japan, in case you are curious to see what kind of place I live in. This apartment is also Leopalace brand, but it's a newer, slightly higher-quality model with some extra features. Unlike other leopalace apartments, this one was completely unfurnished so all of the appliances are mine except for the A/C unit and the gas range. Internet and water are included in my rent, though!  

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.