Friday, August 15, 2014

[Translation] Sugar Apple Fairytale Volume 2: The Silver Sugar Master and the Blue Duke - Chapter 2, 3, 4

While I've been incredibly busy and neglecting this series completely lately, the wonderful ladies over at Aqua Scans have kept it alive. Primarily, you have Raincraft to thank for these translations, and the rest of the Aqua Scans team for the proofreading and PDF arrangement. Just so it's clear, although they kindly continue to credit me as a partner in this joint project, I didn't do any work on these three chapters. I'm reposting the links here in case you haven't already read them on Aqua Scans' website.

Chapter 2: Link Here!
Chapter 3: Link Here!
Chapter 4: Link Here!

2 comments:

  1. Wow very cool of you to share the links on here. I became a fan of Sugar Apple Fairytale after reading a few of your posts on it. . . I fell in love almost immediately with it :) I'll have to head over to Aqua Scans website and hopefully be able to thank them as well for their hard work and for sharing.

    You may not of done any work on these current chapters but you have in the past. And your continued posts on this series keeps your readers up to speed with new translations or new releases ( like the final book coming out ) If it weren't for your blog, I would of never known this series... So thanks soooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments! All I can say is: I LOVE THIS SERIES!! Haha

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.