Sunday, September 28, 2014

[RAW] Kimi no Koto Nado Zettai ni - Chapter 2

The preview pic for this chapter is Natsume Yuujinchou because 1. this chapter was the first series in this month's issue and 2. the cover picture for this chapter isn't particularly exciting. 

I'm thinking I'd like to actively recruit other English scanlation groups to finish up some of my abandoned scanlation projects. If you or someone you know would like to scanlate a few chapters to help ease my conscience and bring closure to the fans, please let me know! Particularly, the series I really want to see finished are:
Oji Koi (2 chapters) * I am willing to translate these, I just don't have time to edit them right now. 

Shuuden na Kankei (3 chapters)
Apothecarius Argentum (4 chapters)
Shinigamihime no Saikon - Baraen no Tokei Koushaku (~8 chapters) * I have translations already complete for about 1/2 of this. Whatever group picks it up is welcome to use my translations. 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to scanlate Shinigamihime. Would you mind sending me the translations and maybe pointing me in the direction of the raws? It's such a charming little series, I'd hate to see it remain unfinished.

    My email address is lpocklin@gmail.com, drop me a line if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that this post is for long ago, but either way I will try.
    Are you still willing to translate the two chapters left to finishing ojikoi? I really love that series and I would like to be able to read it complete.
    I am the administrator of a spanish scanlation group and have 7 years of experience editing, so I could edit these two chapters for you if you are still looking for an editor.
    Just in case, I leave you my email: lanochedeloscaidos@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sorry, I saw that someone else offered. That is good news!
    I will be waiting for the chapters then~

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.