Sunday, September 14, 2014

[RAW] Kurotsutayashiki no Himegoto - Chapter 9

Sorry it's been such a long time since I posted anything! I've been pretty busy lately. Somehow I've been teaching 5-6 classes a day without any breaks, even though I'm only scheduled for 3-4 classes most days. Actually teaching the classes isn't particularly exhausting or stressful, but preparing for the lessons is! I have been having nightmares almost every night in which I show up at school having forgotten to bring flashcards for one or more of my lessons. If it's a day where I am teaching 6 different lessons, I need a lot of flashcards and other materials and it's easy to forget something while I'm hurrying to get ready in the morning. I'm thinking about getting a filing cabinet for my car so I can just leave everything there!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.