Thursday, September 4, 2014

[RAW] Love So Life Chapter 94

Today I have 4 items of good news for you and 1 item of bad news!
Good News #1: I got the most recent issue of Hana to Yume a day early and had time to scan Love So Life for you!
Good News #2: There WILL be a chapter of Love So Life in the next issue, released 9/20.
Good News #3: Love So Life will be on the cover of the next issue!!
Good News #4: The most recent issue of Hana to Yume (the one I bought today) came with a DVD with an extended trailer of the upcoming Akatsuki no Yona anime.
Bad News #1: My computer's CD/DVD drive doesn't recognize the DVD. I don't think it's a matter of region 1/2 because my previous computer recognized both, and also because this computer hasn't been recognizing American DVDs lately either. I was only able to watch the DVD in my DVD player. If I can't figure out how to rip the DVD, I'm going to have to make a crap cam-video of the DVD playing on my TV!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

11 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaasssssss! Thanks a lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to bother you, but in previous issue of Hana to Yume (No.18) (from which you scanned "Ann no Mago Mago Tosho Land") there was new chapter from Shiwasu Yuki's "Takane To Hana" (you kindly shared with us scans of this oneshot "Takane no Hana" on June 13). I really like style of this mangaka and the oneshot was funny and cute:) So I would be grateful if you could scan and share new chapter of this story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember seeing that chapter, but unfortunately I got rid of the magazine a long time ago and it's not in stores anymore :( Sorry!

      Delete
    2. It's ok:) Sorry for the bother. But if by chance you see another chapter of this story in new issues you buy, I would really appreciate if you could scan and share it:)

      Delete
  3. Thank You Very Much For The Chapter And Otsukare-sama Desu! ^o^
    And I'm really Excited for Akatsuki No Yona's Anime just one month left <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Milla! Akatsuki no Yona's anime is coming out that soon?! Wow!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the chapter <3 it's great news to read that LSL will be on the cover of the next issue and that the next chapter is soooo sooon :D !! I'm still hoping eventually that LSL comes to the states so I can buy it ; _ ; Wahhhh lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to Know what is being spoken about!! AHH!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.